Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 18:24:58 UTC

Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: GridWorker

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

abhijitprusty wrote
> 05:52:20,310 INFO  [org.jboss.web] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 3020)
> JBAS018224: Unregister web context: /JwDupCheck
> 05:52:20,352 SEVERE
> [org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamProcessor]
> (grid-data-loader-flusher-#24%null%) Runtime error caught during grid
> runnable execution: GridWorker [name=grid-data-loader-flusher,
> gridName=null, finished=false, isCancelled=false, hashCode=1365461854,
> interrupted=true, runner=grid-data-loader-flusher-#24%null%]:
> java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:151)
> [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1261)
> [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:457)
> [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:234)
> [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]
> 	at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamProcessor$2.body(DataStreamProcessor.java:99)
> 	at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.8.0_77]

This exception is very strange. Do you have a reproducer that you can share
with us?

-Val

Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: GridWorker

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Different application instances are usually deployed with different class
loaders, so that they are completely independent from each other, including
any static content. For example, if there are two instances, they will not
know about each other's Ignite instances. Each of them should start Ignite
on its own.

Nature of your exceptions is not clear to me though. It looks like
classpaths interfere with each other somehow which is weird. I would check
JBOSS deployment model and settings.

-Val

Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: GridWorker

Posted by abhijitprusty <ab...@fico.com>.
We are using one of the RAD tool , where we are adding this ignite concept.
In that application we have lot of war files. When we deploy the application
all the war files get deployed into JBOSS internally, how I ma not sure.

Think this of a EAR gettting deployed in JBOSS. It seems when any one the
war is getting deployed and the war which is having the ignite jar, kills
the thread.

And it compalins of Ignite.start() needs to be called.

We would like to know with multiple war does it seems to be a issue.
error.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11027/error.log>