Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/01/19 01:36:50 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_access.c mod_asis.c mod_auth_digest.c mod_autoindex.c mod_cgi.c mod_dir.c mod_echo.c mod_env.c mod_imap.c mod_include.c mod_mime.c mod_negotiation.c mod_status.c mod_userdir.c

Didn't you forget to commit httpd.h?

Bill Stoddard

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
ARGH!!!

I ran the commit from the wrong directory.  The work is on my other
machine.  Things will be broken for about twenty mintues.  Nothing I can
do about it.

Really sorry about this.  :-)

Ryan

 On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Didn't you forget to commit httpd.h?

> Bill Stoddard
>
> Come to the first official Apache Software Foundation
> Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd
RTP, NC 27709