Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org> on 2012/11/21 18:45:28 UTC

Welcome Helen Xu as a new committer

Hi,
  On behalf of OpenJPA PMC, we are happy to announce that Helen Xu has
joined as a new committer to our team.
  Helen has already been an effective contributor in enhancing our FetchPlan
feature and related areas.

  Regards --

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project

Re: Welcome Helen Xu as a new committer

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Helen, and Welcome to the team!

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
Helen,