Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2017/06/16 23:37:23 UTC

[R2.2 Release] create branch

hi, all,

I found all important JIRA target for Apache Trafodion R2.2 release are in 'complete' state. So I think it is a good time to create a branch for it to stabilize it.
Anyone still have something important for R2.2 release that we should wait for a while?

thanks,
Ming

RE: [R2.2 Release] create branch

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
It should be the reporter to close the JIRA I believe.

thanks,
Ming

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Sandhya Sundaresan <sa...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Ming, Pierre,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Ming, sounds good. It might be good to get TRAFODION-2628 into the release as well. See https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/1170.

Thanks,

Hans

TRAFODION-2001, 2642 are completed now. So I would like to create the branch for Release R2.2 now. Does anyone have concerns ?

thanks,
Ming

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
hi, all,