Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bubeník Miroslav <mi...@softec.sk> on 2003/04/28 14:36:02 UTC

Creating new user

Hello,
My portal creates automatically new users (with code from method CreateNewUserAndConfirm.doPerform() ). It creates new user with default psml defined in JetspeedResources.properties (key services.Profiler.newuser.template). That' s fine.
But when admin creates new user from admin portlet, I need for this user another psml, not default. How can I do this?

Another way is, that admin portlet creates users with default psml, but then I need specify in my code, which psml file I have to use for new user. This also I don't know, how to do.

Thanks a lot

miro