Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2005/11/11 13:33:36 UTC

myfaces 20051109 and jscook serious bug

Hi,

I'm using this myfaces snapshot and I think I found a serious bug in
jscookmenu :
when in action there are methods, they are executed every time the menu
is loaded.
Just an example:

  <t:jscookMenu layout="hbr" theme="ThemeOffice" >
    <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_home" itemLabel="Home" action="go_home">
      <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_home2" itemLabel="Home" action="go_home" />
      <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_logout" itemLabel="Logout"
action="#{mb.logout}" />
    </t:navigationMenuItem>
  </t:jscookMenu>

every time i reload page with this menu, the "logout" method is executed.

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320
ICQ# 12516133

Re: myfaces 20051109 and jscook serious bug

Posted by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it>.
> I just fixed the bug & commited the changes. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Yes, just downloaded and tried.
I'm seeing you solved too the width problem of item list of
inputSuggestAjax, that was too small to contain items in only one row.

thanks to whole team for supporting us. :-)

consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
I just fixed the bug & commited the changes. Thanks for reporting this issue!

regards
Thomas

On 11/11/05, Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, you are right. I will fix this.
>
> Thomas
>
> On 11/11/05, Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using this myfaces snapshot and I think I found a serious bug in
> > jscookmenu :
> > when in action there are methods, they are executed every time the menu
> > is loaded.
> > Just an example:
> >
> >   <t:jscookMenu layout="hbr" theme="ThemeOffice" >
> >     <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_home" itemLabel="Home" action="go_home">
> >       <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_home2" itemLabel="Home" action="go_home" />
> >       <t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_logout" itemLabel="Logout"
> > action="#{mb.logout}" />
> >     </t:navigationMenuItem>
> >   </t:jscookMenu>
> >
> > every time i reload page with this menu, the "logout" method is executed.
> >
> > --
> > Francesco Consumi
> > Ufficio Sistemi informativi
> > Istituto degli Innocenti
> > Piazza SS.Annunziata, 12
> > 50122 Firenze
> > consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
> > Tel. +39 055 2037320
> > ICQ# 12516133
> >

> --
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: myfaces 20051109 and jscook serious bug

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.