Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 23:18:24 UTC

Re: Fetching Artifacts From the Repository

Ole Ersoy a écrit :

>Hey Guys,
>
>Just a background quicky.

<snip/>

>rpm-apacheds-tools.sh
>
>located in the project server-installers under
>
>src/main/installers
>
>However installers is a non standard maven directory,
>so the whole directory is missing in the repository.
>
>QUESTION
>I wrote the process out in case there is a better one.
>If you like the process, then should we move the files
>in the installers directory to
>src/main/resources?

At this point, what I would say is : "it's up to you !" What we need
first is a working rpm generation, but we should also be able to build
installers for W$, Mac, etc.

The most important thing is that all the configuration files are stored
in a common location, easy to find, even if it's not maven-standard. But
if it's maven-standard too, then it's more than OK.

I'm sure that Alex have some clear ideas about installers, as he wrote
them :)

Emmanuel

Re: Fetching Artifacts From the Repository

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Sounds good.

Alex

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

(http://voice.yahoo.com)

Re: Fetching Artifacts From the Repository

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.
Alex:

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.