Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com> on 2015/03/31 08:20:59 UTC

Add annotation for Sqoop Core

Hi all:

I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-2277 .
               All classes/interfaces in Sqoop Core component will be added such annotation, if they may be used by 3rd part code.

@InterfaceAudience.Public
@InterfaceStability.Unstable

                AFAIK, most security classes are in this list. Let me know if you want to add other classes in. Thanks.

List:
                AuthenticationHandler
                AuthenticationProvider
                AuthorizationAccessController
                AuthorizationHandler
                AuthorizationValidator

Regards
Richard

RE: Add annotation for Sqoop Core

Posted by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com>.
Got it. Thanks, Abe.

Regards
Richard

That makes sense. The sentry project is also using SqoopConfiguration, so I think that might be useful to annotate as well.

-Abe

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Richard,