Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Raffaele Spazzoli <rs...@imolinfo.it> on 2008/03/19 12:42:59 UTC

xml rpc connector

Hi,
I need to communicate with xml-rpc services. Is there a connector that
in servicemix that can handle that kind of protocol?

thanks
Raffaele

Re: xml rpc connector

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
On Mar 19, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Raffaele Spazzoli wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to communicate with xml-rpc services. Is there a connector that
> in servicemix that can handle that kind of protocol?

Yes, you can use the http provider to POST to any URL.  I use it to
send XML to web services implemented in Rails.

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I see this as coming down to mutual respect. I want to respect the
others I communicate with enough to tell them my truth without
reservation and I want to respect them enough to listen to their
truth. I want to respect their good intentions enough to believe that
we can work past our disagreements."

     -- Kent Beck, 2006