Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1997/03/07 13:17:28 UTC

Re: Apache contribution (fwd)

Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Ideas?

Nope, but it reminds me that I've been in touch with a firm who are in the
process of translating it all into Japanese! (They came to me because they
were really interested in Apache-SSL, but obviously that means Apache, too).

Now, if anyone knows how to read Japanese Websites, I have a brother-in-law
who can tell me what they are saying...

Cheers,

Ben.

Re: Apache contribution (fwd)

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >
> > Ideas?
>
> Nope, but it reminds me that I've been in touch with a firm who are in the
> process of translating it all into Japanese! (They came to me because they
> were really interested in Apache-SSL, but obviously that means Apache, too).
>
> Now, if anyone knows how to read Japanese Websites, I have a brother-in-law
> who can tell me what they are saying...

Hey, there's no reason why we can't put foreign language docs on the Apache
site.  I.e. index.html, index.html.fr, index.html.jp.  Ja?  I'll contact the
guy from France from whom this thread started...

	Brian