Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Deepthi Ramachandran Nair <De...@infosys.com> on 2004/07/22 13:18:03 UTC

Entering more than one value through Input task

Is it possible for the user to enter more than one parameter from the
command prompt using a single target executing  the Input task ? My make
file is coded as-

<target name = "Input_component_name" >
            <input message = "Enter the make file to be executed"
                   addproperty = "MAKE_FILE_NAME" />
         </target>
<target name = "Build" depends = "Input_component_name" >
            <ant antfile = "${MAKE_FILE_NAME}"
                 inheritAll = "true" />
             </target>

This allows me to specify the make file that I want to execute. What
should I be doing if I want to execute two files one after the other ?
Would I have to run the same target twice ?

Regards,
Deepthi R. Nair
ES-EAI Practice
Infosys Technologies Ltd.