Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/27 05:15:42 UTC

M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

I just try the latest eclipse and try to build exec-mojo-plugin at MOJO,
looks like m2e does not recognize maven-plugin-plugin

Any one else seeing this?

Thanks

-D

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
Those are all update sites, walk into the respective extra to the version you want and each version has an update site.

On Jun 27, 2014, at 3:07 PM, Jim Garrison <ji...@nwea.org> wrote:

> [...]

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

  -- Shakespeare

RE: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Jim Garrison <ji...@nwea.org>.

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:

> On Jun 30, 2014, at 11:53 PM, Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Possible to configure your nexus to use port 80 so that some of use with
> > strict corp firewall policy can access it?
> Not anytime soon. I run everything with Jetty on specific ports right now.
> I'll take a look at using Jetty on port 80 and acting as a front for the
> other services on the machine. This is not particularly high on my priority
> list and I'm not installing Apache or NGinx as it complicates the normals
> infrastructure I have.

It's often easier to just redirect the traffic from 80 to 8080.
http://glassonionblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/tomcat-redirecting-traffic-from-port-8080-to-80-using-iptables/

Kalle

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
On Jun 30, 2014, at 11:53 PM, Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Jason
>
> which one  can we use to handle maven-plugin-plugin issue at Eclipse Luna?

Not sure what you're referring to here.

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
looks like i am seeing this issue

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-users/msg04471.html

-D

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jason

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Ouch,

I cant reach out to 8081 port ( corp firewall policy)

is it possible to switch to 80?

Thanks

-D

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Re: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jim,

first be aware than in Luna the internal Maven is Maven 3.2.1 so i would
check if this is the same as you use on command line or in Kepler which
is not the case cause in Kepler is was 3.0.4...

So it might be caused by that...

Have you checked if you get warnings on command at the start of the build ?

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

RE: M2E and Eclipse Luna ?

Posted by Jim Garrison <ji...@nwea.org>.