Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nasreen Laghari <la...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/15 23:47:00 UTC

FW: (city) RAMPART done FINALLY!

Hi All,

I'm trying to access Basic/Sample 7 of Rampart. I'm having exception of "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: cannot load password callback class: org.apache.rampart.samples.sample07.PWCBHandler; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.rampart.samples.sample07.PWCBHandler".

I'm using a JSP Client. The attachment have all my files and below is the structure where I have put what.
C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\classes I put client.jks, service.jks, service.properties and client.properties at above address. I also put my PWCBHandler class, in its packaged folder. All of these were provided in the rampart samples, the keys and pwcbhandler.class - for the class file i just had to put the package name for my service and recompile.  anyways next, you need the client one.jsp in this directory: C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\axis2-web next, just put the package name folder with the META-INF  folder in this directory: C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services Could any 1 please know or any idea why i'm having this exception?

Regards

From: shams4d@hotmail.comTo: dasun99@yahoo.com; lagharinasreen@hotmail.comSubject: (city) RAMPART done FINALLY!Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:57:26 +0000

hello dasun,  oooOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOMg me and nasreen sorted out rampart!(thanks to the mailing list as well) yesssssssssssssssssss ! if only php was working too that would be the best, lol. Anyways, here is the example for you dasun, a JSP client called one.jsp , and all the service files.  although you have to have to set it up properly first too. Here is my setup: in this directory: C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\classes what you need is, the client.jks, service.jks, service.properties and client.properties. You also need your PWCBHandler class, in its packaged folder. All of these were provided in the rampart samples, the keys and pwcbhandler.class - for the class file i just had to put the package name for my service and recompile.  anyways next, you need the client one.jsp in this directory: C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\axis2-web next, just put the package name folder with the META-INF  folder in this directory: C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services i also have the PWCBHandler class in the package name fodler there, which i dont think makes much of a difference because it stilll works.  anywyas, i have also attached the SOAP messages i sent and received :D feels so good, haha take care!

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

Re: FW: (city) RAMPART done FINALLY!

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <di...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Please see my in-line answer.

Thank you,
Dimuthu

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 21:47 +0000, Nasreen Laghari wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to access Basic/Sample 7 of Rampart. I'm having exception
> of "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: cannot load password
> callback class: org.apache.rampart.samples.sample07.PWCBHandler;
> nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.rampart.samples.sample07.PWCBHandler".
>
> I'm using a JSP Client. The attachment have all my files and below is
> the structure where I have put what.
>
> C:\Tomcat6\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\classes
>
> I put client.jks, service.jks, service.properties and
> client.properties at above address. I also put my PWCBHandler class,
> in its packaged folder. All of these were provided in the rampart
> samples, the keys and pwcbhandler.class - for the class file i just
> had to put the package name for my service and recompile.

Here you have said you changed the PWCBHandler.java file to have your
package structure. If so, you have to change the following parameter in
the axis2.xml to reflect the change, otherwise it will for a wrong
class.
<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample07.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>