Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Martynas Miliauskas <mm...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 21:09:12 UTC

Get both regular query and function query scores

Hi,

I am using a function query to tweak my regular query search score, so
search query outputs regular query score modified by some function query. Is
there a way to also obtain a score from regular query?

Thanks!

Re: Get both regular query and function query scores

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I am using a function query to tweak my regular query search score, so
: search query outputs regular query score modified by some function query. Is
: there a way to also obtain a score from regular query?

Not at the moment, but there has been wide and varried discussions in the
past of how to go about doing this sort of thing...

-Hoss