Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Erwin <er...@supermachien.kotnet.org> on 2002/05/10 10:33:50 UTC

Redirection with URL parameters

Hi all,

I generate a URL of the following form:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/tekst/thesis/?chapter=N10134

In the sitemap tekst/thesis/ is redirected to tekst/thesis/index.html but
by doing this the URL parameters are lost (I use map:redirect-to).

I have "hacked" a solution into my xslt bij prepending index.html to the
generated URL, but that is not a clean solution. Does anybody know how to
solve this at the level of the sitemap?

Tnx in advance.

Re: Redirection with URL parameters

Posted by Erwin <er...@supermachien.kotnet.org>.
On Fri, 10 May 2002, Erwin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I generate a URL of the following form:
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/tekst/thesis/?chapter=N10134
>
> In the sitemap tekst/thesis/ is redirected to tekst/thesis/index.html but
> by doing this the URL parameters are lost (I use map:redirect-to).
>
> I have "hacked" a solution into my xslt bij prepending index.html to the
> generated URL, but that is not a clean solution. Does anybody know how to
> solve this at the level of the sitemap?
>

> Tnx in advance.

Ok, I found the solution

I used
<map:redirect-to uri="index.html"/>

I've replaced it with
<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/index.html"/>

and ik works like a charm.