Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jim Kusznir <jk...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 18:02:10 UTC

HOD contacts?

Hi all:

I've got some issues getting HOD (Hadoop On Demand) working correctly,
and would really like to speak to some of the authors about it.
Unfortunately, I have not managed to find any of the hod author
contact information anywhere.  I previously posted my series of
questions here, but got no responses.

We'd really like to start using hadoop here, but the only machine we
can run it on MUST continue to be able to run mpi jobs, and ALL
resource utilization must be managed/controlled via torque/maui.
Hadoop jobs will be a small percentage of the cluster's total usage.

Can anyone point me toward the HOD authors to get further assistance?

Thanks!
--Jim

Re: HOD contacts?

Posted by Peeyush Bishnoi <pe...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Jim,

It would be glad for us to assist you related to HOD. Please let us know
what kind of issues you faced and what assistance you are looking
related to HOD.

Thanks,
---
Peeyush