Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Luis Neves <ln...@netcabo.pt> on 2004/02/01 02:59:31 UTC

Re: petstore sample

Hi,

urswagner@bluemail.ch wrote:
> I use petstore with the firebird database as a test sample. I have translated
> the entries to German. Now my problem is I should change the ctype for the
> database connection. Where can I set this, I do not find anything in DriverAdapterCPDS,
> Jdbc2PoolDataSource ...

Look at the files config.properties and build.properties in the "config"
directory.
If you want to run the application from ant edit the build.properties file.

Regards,
Luis Neves

Re: petstore sample

Posted by Luis Neves <ln...@netcabo.pt>.
urswagner@bluemail.ch wrote:
> I have my own config.properties file.
> And now what have I to do? Can I add an entry like this?
> JDBC_CType=ISO8859_1

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do.
The code as is now will not parse additional keys, so the "JDBC_CType"
key will be ignored.

I'm not familiar with the firebird JDBC driver, but I suggest that you
use the JDBC URL if you want to pass additional parameters to the
Connection.

Regards,
Luis Neves

Re: petstore sample

Posted by ur...@bluemail.ch.
Thanks,

but ...
I have my own config.properties file.
And now what have I to do? Can I add an entry like this?
JDBC_CType=ISO8859_1

I know, I am asking stupid questions.

Urs