Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Smith <we...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/13 14:58:48 UTC

Thank you all very much!

Hi all.

You know, I started to write this email to ask about a problem with the
install of 2.1.3?
I couldn't get it to work, though I spent 9 hours of frustration yesterday
and over the weekend! Then I decided this morning to first before sending go
back and read the install readme one more time--ran cocoon servlet, and
voila!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Have a nice week all. More questions and appreciation forthcoming...

Daniel Smith

Re: Thank you all very much!

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Daniel Smith dijo:
> Hi all.
>
> You know, I started to write this email to ask about a problem with the
> install of 2.1.3?
> I couldn't get it to work, though I spent 9 hours of frustration yesterday
> and over the weekend! Then I decided this morning to first before sending
> go
> back and read the install readme one more time--ran cocoon servlet, and
> voila!

Hi Daniel,

Glad to hear about you and your success running Cocoon.

Looks like it was a tipical RTFM problem ;)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo