Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ola Hamfors <ha...@sics.se> on 2002/03/15 14:39:17 UTC

SOAP 2.2 and GLUE interop

Why do I get a server glue server fault when I do the call with apache soap
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = soap:Client
  Fault String = decoding error: electric.xml.ParseException: could not find
namespace with prefix ns1
line 4, char 103:
...V:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

RE: SOAP 2.2 and GLUE interop

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
Do you have an element in your SOAP message that uses the namespace prefix
ns1:? And do you have a namespace definition for this namespace? The error
indicates that it can't find this namespace.

Anne

RE: SOAP 2.2 and GLUE interop

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.