Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Fabien D." <du...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/26 11:39:59 UTC

WebMarkupContainer and AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior

Hi,

I want to refresh every 5s my 4 listviews. So I have use
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior with them. But it was not working, the
solution that I have found here, is to put their in a WebMarkupContainer.

Now it's working for resfreshing... But every 5 secondes I have 4 new
listviews adding to the 4 firsts.... and 4 more ....and 4 more...

So what can I do to avoid this behavior?

Thank you for your help

Re: WebMarkupContainer and AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior

Posted by "Fabien D." <du...@hotmail.com>.
I really need your help.

I have replaced the WebMarkupContainer by a Panel. I use the methode
addOrReplace (Component child) in my panel.

When I arrived in the page, everybody is fine but when it refreshs it, It
adds one time in more the panel in the top of my page!!

My Page :
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6828/testl.jpg