Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2007/07/25 09:58:54 UTC

ADS 1.0.3 and Triplesec logging issues

Hi Guys,
I am almost finished fixing the logging issues we discussed on IRC, so I
should get that done on Wed.  Its quite a large update, and is mostly like
the updates I made to 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT from a few weeks ago.  I have a couple
of issues left to fix in the morning and I will commit the changes.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: ADS 1.0.3 and Triplesec logging issues

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chirs,

great work !

This will be a good base for our futur version.

Thanks a lot !

On 7/25/07, Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am almost finished fixing the logging issues we discussed on IRC, so I
> should get that done on Wed.  Its quite a large update, and is mostly like
> the updates I made to 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT from a few weeks ago.  I have a couple
> of issues left to fix in the morning and I will commit the changes.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny