Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/16 22:06:33 UTC

[math] GaussNewtonEstimator

I was wondering if someone could add a default no-args constructor to the
GaussNewtonEstimator?  I'm trying to add a simple SPI-based factory to my
code and the ServiceLoader fails because it can't find a no-args constructor
for the estimator.

Mark Fortner

blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jroller/ideafactory

Re: [math] GaussNewtonEstimator

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luc.  I appreciate the heads up about the upcoming changes.  I'll
keep an eye out for the discussion on the mailing list.

Regards,

Mark

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.