Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Porterfield <jk...@pacbell.net> on 2003/09/07 17:28:33 UTC

Cascading Menus from PSML

Jetspeeders,

I'm trying to generate some global DHTML menus for my site based on the
current user's PSML.

I've been looking at the VelocityPortletSetControl but it looks like that
only will return the tabs from the current level, and for portlets only
rendered within the current request. I'd like to get the "tabs" from from
all levels, and and even those that will not be rendered by the current
request.

Anyone already done this? If so, do you mind sharing? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Cheers
JP