Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <do...@apache.org> on 2020/06/17 09:36:34 UTC

Is everything ok on our Jenkins cluster?

Hey folks,
I have a job on Jenkins that is repeatedly giving me this error:

 <https://ci-couchdb.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/jenkins-cm1%2FPullRequests/detail/PR-2893/4/pipeline/#step-117-log-1>[2020-06-17T09:09:49.584Z]
Recording test results
 <https://ci-couchdb.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/jenkins-cm1%2FPullRequests/detail/PR-2893/4/pipeline/#step-117-log-2>[2020-06-17T09:09:49.718Z]
Remote call on JNLP4-connect connection from
76.9a.30a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com/169.48.154.118:7778 failed
 <https://ci-couchdb.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/jenkins-cm1%2FPullRequests/detail/PR-2893/4/pipeline/#step-117-log-3>Remote
call on JNLP4-connect connection from
76.9a.30a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com/169.48.154.118:7778 failed

I was wondering, is everything ok on our Jenkins cluster? Maybe there's
some maintenance I'm not aware of?

Cheers,
Alessio

Re: Is everything ok on our Jenkins cluster?

Posted by Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <do...@apache.org>.
Done.
Thanks for helping!

Alessio

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <do...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Joan,

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
This was fixed by updating the agent on the FreeBSD machines.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.