Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Abu Rasak_Umar <ab...@lycos.com> on 2001/12/23 20:26:03 UTC

quick response

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Dear Sir,

As part of efforts to rebuild Afghanistan and to
assist the government led by Ahmed Kazai aftermath
the tragic events of Sept 11,the Kuwaiti government
out of it's current crude oil sales and excess in
her budgetary projections has decided to be part of
the reconstruction and rehabilitation efforts in
the Kandahar and Jalalabad provinces of Afghanistan.

In line with this efforts our panel has been mandated
to shop for reliable and genuine contractors
and suppliers in the Australian,Asia Pacific and
African region due to the apathy currently being
experienced in the United States and the European
Union.
Our interest are in the areas of health
,agriculture,works,education and other developmental
sectors,
Do notify us by e-mail and fax (due to language
barrier) if you or your agency is able and vibrant to
be part of this reconstruction efforts, introduce your
business activity properly to enable us appraise your
details.

Upon shortlisting you will be directed to proceed with
prototype of your product or services to meet
with the Project Approval/Implementation Committee
Officials for a final seal of approval before
mobilisation is granted for your approved projects.

Further details will be forwarded to you upon receipt
of your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Abu Rasak_Umar,
Secretary,