Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Cui, Fanzhe" <fa...@intel.com> on 2006/08/08 00:59:00 UTC

Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project

I was trying to have a simple testing with the C Client (Open Wire) to
ActiveMQ. I downloaded the C client project from the link:
http://svn.activemq.org/branches/activemq-4-0/activemq/openwire-c/
When I was building the project with MS VC++, I got the following
compiler error from ow_commands_v1.c file:
c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(86)
: error C2065: 'OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(87)
: error C2065: 'OW_LASTPARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier

It looked like that the file which had the definition of
OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE missing. But I searched all source files and
header files that contained in the project and none of them had the
definition of OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE.

I think someone must have successfully built the project with VC++. But
strange to me that the definitions were mising. If someone can shed
lights on this problem, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Fanz

RE: Problem with ActiveMQ Client C project

Posted by Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com>.
I guess the examples given on the site are not updated to reflect the latest
changes done to the repository code for both ActiveMQ CPP Client and C
client therefore we are unable to compile these.

I was able to resolve some of these errors when i tried the activemq-cpp
client. Somebody please kindly update the examples as that is the starting
point for all of us.

Thanks

Lalit Nagpal

Posted by Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com>.

I guess the examples given on the site are not updated to reflect the latest
changes done to the repository code for both ActiveMQ CPP Client and C
client therefore we are unable to compile these.

I was able to resolve some of these errors. Somebody please kindly update

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Fanz,

try the one from here: http://svn.activemq.org/trunk/openwire-c/

On 8/7/06, Cui, Fanzhe <fa...@intel.com> wrote:
> I was trying to have a simple testing with the C Client (Open Wire) to
> ActiveMQ. I downloaded the C client project from the link:
> http://svn.activemq.org/branches/activemq-4-0/activemq/openwire-c/
> When I was building the project with MS VC++, I got the following
> compiler error from ow_commands_v1.c file:
> c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(86)
> : error C2065: 'OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
> c:\downloads\activeMQ\c_client_v4.1\src\libopenwire\ow_commands_v1.c(87)
> : error C2065: 'OW_LASTPARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
>
> It looked like that the file which had the definition of
> OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE missing. But I searched all source files and
> header files that contained in the project and none of them had the
> definition of OW_PARTIALCOMMAND_TYPE.
>
> I think someone must have successfully built the project with VC++. But
> strange to me that the definitions were mising. If someone can shed
> lights on this problem, it would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Fanz

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com