Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2012/05/16 22:18:51 UTC

Preselect actual version in Bugzilla

Hi,

the version list in Bugzilla is too long. People often use the first
item or the last item. In addition they now expect OOo3.4 and do not
search for AOO34.

Is it possible to preselect AOO34 at least? In HTML it would be using
start tag <option selected> instead of simple <option> on item AOO34.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Preselect actual version in Bugzilla

Posted by Paulo de Souza Lima <pa...@varekai.org>.
Thanks for your input =) I was about to do that....

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com