Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/01/27 23:48:51 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "TotalCostRatio" by DuncanFindlay

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DuncanFindlay:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TotalCostRatio

  Quoting that paper:

-   To compare easily with the baseline, we introduce the total cost ratio (TCR):
+   To compare easily with the baseline, we introduce the total cost ratio (TCR): [...]
-   greater TCR indicates better performance. For 1 < TCR , not using the filter
+   Greater TCR indicates better performance. For TCR < 1, not using the filter
    is better. If cost is proportional to wasted time, TCR measures how much time
    is wasted to delete manually all spam messages when no filter is present,
    compared to the time wasted to delete manually any spam messages that passed
@@ -59, +59 @@

  See also MeasuringAccuracy for other methods.

-