Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 22:01:12 UTC

Welcome Ivan Habunek

Hello all,

Ivan Habunek has been elected as a Log4PHP committer by the Logging
PMC. Now as his account is created I would like to welcome him to his
new project.

That being said - welcome Ivan, have much fun and thanks for joining!

I would like to give you a good link to read for your first steps:
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

If you have any questions, please let me/us know.

Best regards,
Christian

Re: Welcome Ivan Habunek

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.
On 15.7.2010. 22:01, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> Ivan Habunek has been elected as a Log4PHP committer by the Logging
> PMC. Now as his account is created I would like to welcome him to his
> new project.
>
> That being said - welcome Ivan, have much fun and thanks for joining!
>
> I would like to give you a good link to read for your first steps:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
>
> If you have any questions, please let me/us know.

Thank you for the welcome. I have just arrived from my summer vacation
and I feel rested and ready for some coding. I'll have a look at the
documentation and you can expect the first commit soon.

Regards,
Ivan