Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl-Philipp Richter <kr...@aol.de> on 2014/08/19 12:07:41 UTC

Hi together,
I've been wondering if there's another way to unsubscribe my address
from this list than by mail. After sending a mail to

from this address I don't get a confirmation mail, like I did with
another address I tested subscription and unsubscription from. In the
meantime I sent 5 mails in the last 27 h (I guess they won't be bounding
that long to `aol.de`). Is there another way to unsubscribe, e.g. using
a HTML form? I received 6 warnings about bouncing mails in the last 9
months.

I don't want to set up a filter on every client to move the mail to
`/dev/null`.

Best regards,
Karl-P. Richter

Posted by Karl-Philipp Richter <kr...@aol.de>.
Hi,
A mail to `users-unsubscribe-krichter722=aol.de@.tomee.apache.org` is
refused due to error (SMTP or Thunderbird??) `5.1.3 Bad recipient
address syntax.` Please feel free to try the same yourself - you have my
explicit permission!

-Karl

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <an...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Karl-Philipp Richter <kr...@aol.de>.