Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> on 2023/04/27 12:04:33 UTC

[Proposal] About contributing the SeaTunnel web functionality we have already developed to the community

We have developed a set of visual job definition features based on
SeaTunnel, and we are willing to contribute it to the open source
community. The design of related functions is included in the document[1].
I hope the community can pay attention to it. For which features are
required by SeaTunnel Web, please let us know in the email, and we will
contribute those useful features to the SeaTunnel Web repository.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K1oRnjzRSUXagDnmHWd-14FBXYpKDbnVSSMSiV-MsSc/edit?usp=sharing

--

Best Regards