Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Quan Mac <qu...@shaw.ca> on 2003/04/03 08:03:07 UTC

Apache::ASP Configuration

Hi, I just installed mod_perl and Apache::ASP on my computer and I was wondering if you could tell me how to configure my Apache httpd.conf file to make ASP pages work. I tried adding in the lines from the website for configuration and then I restarted Apache. All I get is the html, but none of my ASP is working and Im just trying to get it to print out a message. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Apache::ASP Configuration

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Quan Mac wrote:
> Hi, I just installed mod_perl and Apache::ASP on my computer and I was
> wondering if you could tell me how to configure my Apache httpd.conf
> file to make ASP pages work. I tried adding in the lines from the
> website for configuration and then I restarted Apache. All I get is the
> html, but none of my ASP is working and Im just trying to get it to
> print out a message. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html#Quick%20Start

For more questions about Apache::ASP, please get on the mailing list
at asp-subscribe@perl.apache.org

Regards,

Josh