Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 16:01:39 UTC

Qpid's CI jobs - Jenkins JDK Matrix consolidation

available on the Apache Jenkins CI slaves, I have updated all Qpid
jobs that were using JDK labels that have been marked as deprecated to
the equivalents that are not.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/JDK+Installation+Matrix

For the most part, this meant changing jobs using the deprecated label
"latest7" to "JDK 1.7 (latest)" and "latest8" to "JDK 1.8 (latest)".

I'll keep on eye on the jobs over the next few days and ensure all is well.

cheers, Keith.

Re: Qpid's CI jobs - Jenkins JDK Matrix consolidation

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Not a known problem, first time I've seen that test fail, but almost
certainly not related to the JDK change. It looks to be mainly a test
issue, the expected connection failure happened before it was
expecting..a bit of surprise that it is actually attempting the
underlying connection earlier than expected from first glance, so also
something to look at.

Robbie

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.