Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2009/05/01 19:15:20 UTC

Re: Can anyone tell me how to use the CouchDB C API?

On 30 Apr 2009, at 01:43, Darrell Huang wrote:

> I need to use the C API of CouchDB in development. I've found the
> official help page "Getting Started with C" and looked through it.
> The problem is I couldn't find the uncompiled API components it
> specified in the CouchDB source code, and the article itself said it
> was outdated. So where can I find an updated article about the C API
> and the API components?

There's none. Sorry.

Cheers
Jan

Re: Can anyone tell me how to use the CouchDB C API?

Posted by Jason Huggins <ja...@jrandolph.com>.
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Darrell Huang <ji...@memego.com> wrote:
> Where do I upload my updates? I couldn't find an upload link on the page.

Click the "Login" link at the top of the page and create an account.
Once logged in, you can edit the page. If you're new to Wiki editing,
check out the link from the "HelpContents" link, also at the top of
the page.

cheers,
  hugs

Re: Can anyone tell me how to use the CouchDB C API?

Posted by Darrell Huang <ji...@memego.com>.
Where do I upload my updates? I couldn't find an upload link on the page.

Best regards,
Darrell.

Posted by Jason Huggins <ja...@jrandolph.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.