Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2002/01/06 22:50:24 UTC

Re: Access another webapp from webdav servlet

Hi

To use the tomcat webdav servlet you have to configure web.xml in the
WEB-INF directory of that web application.

Just add the <servlet> and <servlet-mapping> parts from the
webdav/WEB-INF/web.xml to the example/WEB-INF/web.xml file.

I have tested this with Tomcat/4.0.2-b1 and it works for me.
If you have problems I can send you the modified version of web.xml

Dirk