Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 05:26:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nightly Sandbox Builds Available

Due to popular demand, the sandbox core is now available in the
nightly builds directory[1].  Both source and binary distributions are
available.  We also hope to have an examples distribution for sandbox
shortly.

The MyFaces Team

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Nightly Sandbox Builds Available

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nightly Sandbox Builds Available

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Catalin and Sean for making this work!

Great work, guys!

regards,

Martin

On 6/6/06, Yogesh Chaudhari <it...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks
>
> On 6/5/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Due to popular demand, the sandbox core is now available in the
> > nightly builds directory[1].  Both source and binary distributions are
> > available.  We also hope to have an examples distribution for sandbox
> > shortly.
> >
> > The MyFaces Team
> >
> > [1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nightly Sandbox Builds Available

Posted by Yogesh Chaudhari <it...@gmail.com>.
Thanks