Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/04/19 15:17:27 UTC

[ACS41] Quick update on status

Hi all,

My plan is to cut the RC on Monday for 4.1.0.

I'm waiting for final word on the fix that Hugo's working on for
CLOUDSTACK-2092, which he says he'll be done by COB his time today.

I have a task to modify our release procedure to account for some of the
changes we can make after graduation, and specifically to include the
use of the maven release plugin to set the version number in our
released POM files correctly.

I am *not* planning on pushing the release build to maven central as a
released version of the code at this time.  Unless someone objects, I
don't see much value in that.

Consider this *LAST CALL* for patches that aren't on my radar right now.
Docs, translations, bugs, whatever...

Am I missing anything?

-chip

Re: [ACS41] Quick update on status

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 09:17:27AM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My plan is to cut the RC on Monday for 4.1.0.
>
> I'm waiting for final word on the fix that Hugo's working on for
> CLOUDSTACK-2092, which he says he'll be done by COB his time today.

This is done.

> I have a task to modify our release procedure to account for some of the
> changes we can make after graduation, and specifically to include the
> use of the maven release plugin to set the version number in our
> released POM files correctly.

This is also done.

> I am *not* planning on pushing the release build to maven central as a
> released version of the code at this time.  Unless someone objects, I
> don't see much value in that.
>
> Consider this *LAST CALL* for patches that aren't on my radar right now.
> Docs, translations, bugs, whatever...
>
> Am I missing anything?
>
> -chip

Last call for 4.1.0 issues!

I will be staging the artifacts over the weekend (Sunday) and calling
the VOTE after I'm satisfied with the test procedure and the results of
cutting the RC myself (again, probably Monday).

If I don't see any [ACS41] subject lines on the dev list, and don't see
any new critical or blocker bugs with affects version of 4.1.0, I'll
assume we are good to go.

-chip