Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> on 2021/02/20 05:16:56 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [5882649] needs to be handled

I ran the MVCC Test Suite 7 on branch with my changes a couple of
times with no failures.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 8:37 AM <dp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to help.
>
>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures or step down and some committer may revert you commit.
>
>  *    New Critical Failure in master-nightly MVCC Cache 7 https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_MvccCache7?branch=%3Cdefault%3E
>  Changes may lead to failure were done by
>          - aleksey plekhanov <pl...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=917288
>          - atri sharma <at...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=917319
>          - mikhail petrov <pm...@gmail.com> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=917314
>
>          - Here's a reminder of what contributors were agreed to do https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
>          - Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org
>
> Best Regards,
> Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot
> https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
> Notification generated at 06:06:54 20-02-2021

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [5882649] needs to be handled

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Igniters,

Did not we agree on disabling MVCC suites? Why does TC bot still run them?

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin