Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 21:34:27 UTC

Positive development in the Tour De Flex Mobile app front

Looks like our Infra team has managed to clear the legal hurdles with Apple
Inc. so that we can officially publish Apache signed apps to the iOS App
stores.  Details here [1]

If no one has any issues, I will go ahead and create an Apple developer
account with my Apache email id and start the process of releasing Tour De
Flex.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-174?focusedCommentId=15123628&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15123628

Re: Positive development in the Tour De Flex Mobile app front

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I have started this process:

Om

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great! :)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: Positive development in the Tour De Flex Mobile app front

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
too cool.