Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com> on 2001/04/18 16:36:22 UTC

Re: Problem with connection pool

I suspect that the servlet is trying to open aoscket or something to talk to
the other server to access the database? If so, the servlet security manager
may be stopping it. Make sure the security settings in tomcat.policy allow
you to open sockets for the servlet codebase.

sam
Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com>.
Our mailserver is currently playing up, and as a result is sometimes double
posting. I applogies for this and am currently trying to work out whats
wrong. How I wsh we could afford a system admin!

sam