Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Haiting Jiang <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/07/05 06:29:45 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-180: Shadow Topic, an alternative way to support readonly topic ownership

Dear Community,

I would like to start a VOTE on "PIP-180: Shadow Topic, an alternative way to support readonly topic ownership."

The proposal can be read at [0] and the discussion thread is available at [1].
Voting will stay open for at least 48h.

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16153
[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/o9k7trfmxrz89b0woybnshonpkq8ybw1

Thanks,
Haiting Jiang

Re: [VOTE] PIP-180: Shadow Topic, an alternative way to support readonly topic ownership

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
-1 (binding)
I left other comments on the discussion.
I believe that this feature is very powerful and I generally support it.
But we must clarify how it integrates with many other Pulsar features

Thanks for driving this improvement
Enrico