Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 11:43:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 4.10.0, release candidate #0

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 7 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

Sijie Guo
Jia Zhai
Enrico Olivelli
Guagning
Yong Zang
lan.liang

There are no disapproving votes.

I will proceed with the release procedure.
Artifacts on Maven Central will be available soon, the website will be
updated as soon as mirrors are in sync

Thanks everyone!
Enrico Olivelli