Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 17:57:45 UTC

Inter-Gadget communication

Is there any support for inter-gadget communication in shindig impl?

Gerald

Re: Inter-Gadget communication

Posted by Nuwan Bandara <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi jon,

Happy to help :), you mite still find issues in the alpha level release,
fixes and improvements are committed as we speak.

Regards
/Nuwan

Posted by Jon Maul <ma...@mitre.org>.
Nuwan,

Posted by Nuwan Bandara <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Nuwan Bandara
- www.nuwanbando.com - Stranger Than Fiction

[ http://www.linkedin.com/in/nuwanbandara ]
[ http://www.twitter.com/nuwanbando ]

Re: Inter-Gadget communication

Posted by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Note re: IFPC that it is for many users of gadgets.rpc being deprecated.
That's because it bears a higher burden for installation -- the container
needs to actively install a relay file and initialize it precisely.

None of the other transports require this. RMR *should* work for all
browsers as well, though I can't remember if there are outliers.

--John

Posted by Ivan Žužak <iz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhenhua,

Posted by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com>.