Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kannan S <sk...@hotmail.com> on 2003/11/26 21:16:38 UTC

Clearcase SCM support

All,

Currently all my source code is in clearcase. I am trying to setup the build
environment using maven. How do I specify that my source repository is
clearcase instead of cvs so that the changelog plug-in works fine.

Thanks,
Kannan.

Re: Clearcase SCM support

Posted by Mikael Lundgren <mi...@leanon.se>.
Hi,

I went through the same - with subversion - a couple of days ago.

Have a look at
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/changelog/properties.html
for some settings you will need to do for maven to know about clearcase.

Cheers /Mikael