Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by preethi akash <fo...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/05/12 14:20:48 UTC

wsrp4j consumer integration

Hi ,
i am new to this wsrp4j.i managed to install and run the swing-consumer successfully.
but currently my requirement is to integrate wsrp4j customer with my portal application.so that my portal can get the remote portlets.
currently i am using weblogic8.1 as portal server.
my application using JSR-168 spec.i gone thru the spec of wsrp4j and wsrp4j-primer.i came to know about the markup and other interfaces.
i have so many issues regarding wsrp4j.
can any one please suggest any documentation or apis that initiate us to do that.
immediate suggestions and responses are greatly appreciable.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul

 What makes Sachin India's highest paid sports celebrity?, Share your knowledge on Yahoo! India Answers
 Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW