Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/12/18 20:09:54 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.0 release candidate (RC1) is available

With 3 binding +1 votes (Ted Yu, Yu Li, and myself), 5 nonbinding +1 votes
(Guanghao Zhang, Balazs Meszaros, Zach York, Peter Somogyi, and Mike Drob),
and no 0 or -1 votes, this vote passes.

Thank you to everyone who voted on the release!

I have released the artifacts for distribution. Now I need to write up
release notes and make the release announcement. Expect that in the next
few days.

--
Best regards,
Andrew