Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Paul Cooley <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 15:49:47 UTC

Hivemind Mail List Subscribe/Unsubscribe links are broken

I am currently working on a white paper for a client regarding replacing
their proprietary avalon container with hivemind.  While doing some more
research this morning, I realized the that the mailing list links (
http://hivemind.apache.org/mailinglists.html) are broken.  When I tried to
use the links to subscribe to the developer/user mailing lists, I invariably
recieved an error from Apache qmail server that no such mailbox existed.

Cheers.

--
Gotta find my destiny, before it gets too late.-- Ian Curtis

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
The links for the User list are wrong.
It's "user" not "users":  user-subscribe@hivemind.apache.org

I tried the developer and commit lists but these are working correctly.

Achim

Re: Hivemind Mail List Subscribe/Unsubscribe links are broken

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.