Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Javier Urbaneja Fan <ur...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/30 20:14:11 UTC

JPetstore in cluster

Are there any necessary configuration (or modification) steps to install the JPetsore 5 application in a session replication cluster (Tomcat)?
I'm talking about configuring caches, make POJOs serializable, etc.

This wonderful design, based in beanaction.jar (I wasn't able to find the sources in any branches of Struts repositories), can be considered SOA? I think it make easy to publish some funcionality as web services.

Thank you very much.

Re: JPetstore in cluster

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hardware is higher performance and is usually easier too.  If your
requirements and budget are minimal to start, then you can try the Apache
software method to begin with.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: JPetstore in cluster

Posted by Javier Urbaneja Fan <ur...@gmail.com>.

Re: JPetstore in cluster

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, and yes.  You'll need to make POJOs serializable.

You'll need to eliminate the use of PaginatedList and possibly turn off lazy