Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Bakera <ma...@uni-dortmund.de> on 2008/02/08 12:40:35 UTC

Referencing uniqe SNAPSHOT versions in POM

Hey everybody!

Sometime I find SNAPSHOT versions in the repository like
groupid/artifactid/SNAPSHOT/artifactid-20071218.1329060-1.jar. It seems that
this are SNAPSHOTS uniquely identifiable via some identifier.

But how can I refer to such a version from my dependency section in my pom?

Thanks for help and greetings,
Marco.

Re: Referencing uniqe SNAPSHOT versions in POM

Posted by Marco Bakera <ma...@uni-dortmund.de>.
Sorry neither your nor Dario's solution solves the problem. :(

However thanks for your help so far.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.
Simply use