Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alexandre Grilo <al...@tmn.pt> on 2005/11/04 13:30:50 UTC

Problem with jdbc SQL Query

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the resuklt recordset when I execute a SQL
procedure, in a JDBC request.

When I select in the Query type; "Select statement", the execution of
the procedure (informix) returns a recordset with all fields field with
the value for the last column of the recordset.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Alexandre Grilo

AVISO

Esta mensagem e quaisquer anexos seus podem conter informacao confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinatario. Cabe ao destinatario assegurar a verificacao de virus e outras medidas que assegurem que esta mensagem nao afecta os seus sistemas. Se nao for o destinatario, nao devera usar, distribuir ou copiar este e-mail, devendo proceder a sua eliminacao e informar o emissor. E estritamente proibido o uso, a distribuicao, a copia ou qualquer forma de disseminacao nao autorizada deste e-mail e seus anexos. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information for exclusive use of its recipient. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems / data. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or reproduce this e-mail and you must notify the sender and delete the entire email. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and its attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank You.